Membership is open to all those who are interested in population ecology and related fields in the biological sciences. The classes of membership and their annual dues are:
- Regular member in Japan: 8000 yen
- Regular member in Japan (Online subscription only): 7500 yen
- Student member in Japan: 3000 yen
- Student member in Japan (Online subscription only): 2500 yen
- Members outside Japan: 5000 yen (Sea mail)
- Members outside Japan: 6000 yen (SAL)
Membership to the society includes a subscription to Population Ecology and online access to the digitized back issues.
All correspondence to the society should be addressed to:
The Society of Population Ecology
c/o Dogura & Co. Ltd.
1-8 Nishihanaike, Koyama, Kita, Kyoto 603-8148, Japan
Download Membership Application Form (PDF)
Registration to join the society mailing list (PDF)